We are offering a Junior Legal Data Privacy Counsel position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses
🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
☕ A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
🍻 We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- Provide business-oriented solutions to management, function leads and business partners on data privacy issues with a clear focus on GDPR;
- Draft, review and negotiate data processing and other agreements related to data privacy topics with customers, providers, partners and any other third parties;
- Support the DPO and the legal team to implement data privacy policies and tools and advise internal business clients regarding how to implement initiatives in a manner that is consistent with GDPR, policies and best practices;
- Assist the legal team with internal data protection audits and to ensure that the reporting procedures are properly implemented;
- Prepare and conduct trainings for employees on privacy topics as may be assigned;
- Implement global initiatives, projects and reporting.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have at least 1 year of experience within an international company or in a law firm;
- You have the ability to work autonomously and under pressure, business-oriented, proactive, collaborative, excellent interpersonal skills and team player;
- You have the ability to adapt to multicultural environments;
- You have considerable experience working with GDPR topics;
- You are fluent in both English and Spanish is mandatory. Other languages are considered a plus.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!