We are offering a HEAD OF STRATEGY, EMEA position to be based in London, Paris or Hamburg to lead our regionalised go-to-market and grow key strategic partnerships with our biggest customers.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
The EMEA region is the most established at Seedtag, comprising 100+ Seedtagers in our commercial teams split across the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Benelux. We are winning in a growing category of contextual with xx% growth forecasted in 2024.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
2023 · Expansion into 15 countries + 500 Seedtaggers
The HEAD OF STRATEGY, EMEA position is tasked with leading our regionalised go-to-market, supporting our commercial leadership in building strategic and sustainable partnerships with our biggest customers and leading a team of strategic functions across strategic sales and regional research.
You will be the voice of our product and tech team (80+ people based in Madrid) in our largest client engagements - and be the voice of our markets back to the team in Madrid to influence product strategy to support the needs and opportunities of our clients.
- Agency Holding Company Partnerships: AHCs make up the majority of our EMEA billings. We have partnerships with all the major AHCs across the different countries we operate in. Our goal is to develop more strategic product-led partnerships with our AHC partners and you will play a key role in supporting our commercial leads and working with our product, strategy and tech team in Madrid to architect and deliver our vision.
- High Value Client (HVC) partnerships: Our largest 15 brands generate ~20% of our overall EMEA billings. We want to build more strategic product-led partnerships with our biggest customers where we adapt and align our offering to that of our client’s strategic priorities. You will play a key role supporting our commercial team engaging with these clients to put our best foot forward and establish more committed partnerships.
- Regional go-to-market: We sell one solution to agencies - a contextual offering that helps our brands find and engage their audience and drive full-funnel outcomes. Our solution has application for both brand and performance outcomes and can be purchased as a managed service offering or a programmatic offering. Your role is to lead our regional go-to-market, validating the global approach and making it market fit for EMEA. You will lead regional sales enablement activities, through your team, to adapt messaging materials, design and quarterback POC frameworks, participate in strong feedback loops with central product and product marketing and train and empower a world-class sales team.
In addition, you will be tasked with rolling out a stronger client feedback process and set of initiatives in ‘24, including client advisory boards and overseeing the approach of our Seedtag xPerience for EMEA clients to visit our product and tech hub in Madrid. The goal of this strategy is to amplify the heartbeat of our customers into our product strategy and direction and ensure we are listening and acting on the feedback our customers give us.
- Regional research: We are leading our category of contextual and will amplify our voice next year through thought leadership and verticalised research and be more active on panels, events and conferences and PR activities. You will lead our regional research efforts to adapt and localise our global research activities in this area.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
We are looking for a profile who brings a hybrid of leadership experience in both commercial and product and/or strategy. We want a leader who can be our product voice in our largest commercial engagements - someone who is able to comprehensively understand the value of our product and technical capabilities and translate that in a compelling narrative to clients.
- Client partnership experience: demonstrated success in building and nurturing strategic partnerships with agency holding companies and/or large clients within the advertising technology or programmatic industry. Extensive experience in managing client relationships, understanding their strategic objectives and aligning the companies offering with these priorities. A history of effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to architect and deliver compelling solutions.
- Product expertise: proven experience in contributing to and shaping product strategy within an ad tech company. Familiarity with the contextual ad tech landscape and proven track record of driving innovation in product or solution offerings. Strong understanding of the technological aspects of contextual advertising and the ability to work closely with product teams to translate product features to client-centric benefits.
- Go-to-market experience: Proven leadership in go-to-market strategies and experience in leading sales enablement activities. Track record of training and empowering sales teams to effectively communicate product value propositions that address client needs. Experience in thought leadership activities including participating in panels, events, conferences and other PR activities.
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities.
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid.
- 🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance.
- 🏋 Gympass, you will have access to wellness apps with certified psychologists, nutritional plans, on-demand classes and much more.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses.
- ⏰ Choose your own hybrid work schedule: office and remote.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office in our hybrid mode .
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!