We are looking for a talented Account Manager In Mexico to help us manage our campaigns and change the world of digital advertising together.
Seedtag is the leading Visual Media Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 200 employees in 10 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
We're looking for an internationally-oriented Account & Campaign Manager to join our Advertising Operations team in Mexico and provide support to our Mexican sales team. Your tasks will include:
- Setting up and optimising advertising campaigns direct and programmatic with different KPIs.
- Creating programmatic deals and advising traders on the best way to succeed with delivery and KPIs
- Working as an extension of the sales towards the client, by understanding their needs and looking for the best way to work together
- Coordinating with the design team to develop all the creative projects on time
- Developing creative proposals and presentations, fully customised with the clients needs
- Creating weekly and monthly reports to clients and other departments involved in the process of a campaign
- Campaign invoicing with our finance team support
We're looking for someone who
- Has between 3 and 6 years of experience as a trader or trafficker in media agencies, DSPs, SSPs, publishers, or a related area
- Has graduated with a degree in a relevant field such as Communications, Marketing or related
- Has experience with platforms like AppNexus (Xandr), Smart, DV360, Mediamath, Double Click Manager, Sizmek, etc.
- Has knowledge of programmatic campaigns and PMPs creation
- Has experience with reporting tools (Ad Servers, Turnillo, Redash, etc)
- Is data-centred and is used to work and process data with Excel / spreadsheets, or other data tools, using formulas and dynamic tables
- Is available to start immediately and work full-time
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun and international work environment in a young advertising technology company
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- The opportunity to gain relevant work experience in the growing AdTech market
- A great work location in Mexico City and the flexibility to work from home when you need to
- The option to follow company paid English courses weekly
- Real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home regularly
- The chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV and motivation letter!