We are offering a Data Analyst position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
- You will propose new analysis to get the most out of our current data and define what additional data will be needed to improve our current Contextual Understanding
- Your data visualization skills will be key to grasp the attention of the public and transmit complex information into simple explanations
- You will get full ownership of our contextual data to offer insights and communication strategies to our most relevant clients
- You will present your results internally and externally, co-creating contextual strategies with big clients (from Nissan to Coca-Cola, Heineken, Tag Heuer, etc.)
- You will help us build contextual tools that would allow the democratization of data inside the company: from sales, to marketing, to operations, the different teams should be using contextual data in their day-to-day
- Some experience building extract, transform, load (ETL) data pipelines will be needed here.
- You will analyze performance of our current Contextual products and actively proposing improvements together with the Product Team
- Finally, you will build a strong knowledge of the ecosystem and sector to develop a strong instinct of how to improve our products and positioning. Creativity here will also be a must!
- During all these tasks, you will be using the latest technologies developed by our Machine Learning Engineers: amazing NLP and CV models to get the most out of massive amounts of data!
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have a relevant degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics or an analytics related field
- You have between 1 and 3 years of work experience in Data Analysis or a related field
- You are proficient in SQL and Python: data treatment and data visualizations are a must
- You have an analytical mind capable of structuring complex problems into simple, iterative, solutions
- You have full proficiency in English
- You like to have fun while working and don’t take yourself too serious!
🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!