We’re looking for a talented Data Analyst to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
Seedtag is the leading Visual Media Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 200 employees in 10 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
As a Data Analyst you will be part of our diverse Product team and work on extracting information from big data and getting insights to improve the business. You will form the bridge between product development and our operational teams. Our product team is composed of eager self-starters who cultivate innovation and constantly bring fresh ideas.
Recently, seedtag has launched a set of products and services that aim to position the company as the Contextual Partner of our clients. This means that we are able to extract and analyze contextual data at a higher level and offer high-valuable insights to shape our clients’ marketing strategies. You will be responsible for these analyses and driving them to the next level.
Join us on the road to keep seedtag on the data-driven path.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Get full ownership of our contextual data to offer insights and communication strategies to our most relevant clients
- Propose new analysis to get the most out of our current data and define what additional data will be needed to improve our current Contextual Understanding
- Help us build contextual tools that would allow the democratization of data inside the company: from sales, to marketing, to operations, the different teams should be using contextual data in their day-to-day
- Analysing performance of our current Contextual products and actively proposing improvements together with the Product Team
We're looking for someone who:
- Have a relevant degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics or an analytics related field
- Have between 1 and 3 years of work experience in Data Analysis
- Are proficient in SQL and familiar with Python
- Have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, informal and dynamic environment
- Have full proficiency in Spanish and a good level of English
- Are energetic, proactive and eager to work in a dynamic environment
- Are a real team player with good communication and cooperation skills
It would be a big plus if you
- Have previous experience in a startup or have a background in consulting
- Have previous experience in presenting and communicating data analysis results and insights to external stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and international work environment in a young advertising technology company
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) with food, snacks, great coffee
- The option to work from home when you need to and real flexible working hours
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- Access to learning opportunities and budget, and participation in many team activities with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your application!