We are looking for a talented Client Sucess Manager in our New market Canada to join and change the world of advertising together, as we are developing privacy-first context-based technology to push the boundaries of cookie-less advertising.
WHO WE ARE:
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and work on massive scalability challenges, this is the place for you.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
2023 · Expansion into 15 countries + 500 Seedtaggers
- Develop and deliver comprehensive account strategy and planning strategies (and documentation) prior to client onboarding.
- Initiate and execute client campaigns in accordance with agreed-upon timelines and budgets with Ad Operations team partner.
- Respond to client inquiries and coordinate internal responses in a timely manner.
- Ensure clients receive regular campaign performance reports with detailed metrics and additional insights as per their preferences ([e.g., weekly, monthly]
- Monitor campaign performance regularly and make necessary adjustments.
- Keep clients informed of any changes or issues affecting their campaigns promptly.
- Address client concerns or issues promptly and professionally.
- During campaigns, design strategies to provide “Next Best Action” for clients that leverage upselling strategies that can improve campaign performance - new products, channels, audience targeting, etc.
- Achieve Incremental Revenue Quarterly Goals for key accounts inside the book of responsibility.
- Conduct post-campaign analysis within one week of campaign completion to identify areas for improvement.
- Escalate unresolved issues to senior management or Adops as necessary, summarizing the problem and attempted solutions clearly.
- Hold regular team meetings with necessary stakeholders outside of the war rooms (bi-weekly) to discuss client accounts, share updates, and collaborate on strategies.
- Leverage internal tools [e.g., Slack, Jira, etc.] for efficient internal communication and task management.
- Track pod retention rate, campaign success metrics (should aim for >90% KPI attainment), and incremental dollars
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction score
You will Succeed in this Role if
- You have 3+ year of Media, Advertising or Technology experience in a sales, marketing or support role, including internships.
- You understand key consumer trends with a focus on digital advertising, privacy and programmatic.
- You are proficient in English with excellent business writing skills in email and deck format.
- You have an eye for design and can build visually appealing presentations from scratch.
- You have strong relationships at key agencies and clients.
- You are an expert in SFDC or other CRM software.
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer
- ⌛ Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- 🎗️ A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, French and/or Spanish courses.
- 📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget) and Odilo online academy, where you can learn as much as you want.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results.Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.