We are looking for a talented Media Sales Planner in our LA office to join and change the world of advertising together, as we are developing privacy-first context-based technology to push the boundaries of cookie-less advertising.
WHO WE ARE:
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
- Provide support to West Coast Account Executives by helping prepare for sales meetings, build client relationships and stay informed regarding their account lists.
- Set up and organize brainstorm meetings in response to receiving RFP with appropriate team members
- Strategize and respond to RFP's, ensuring that the sales team has the required sales materials and support information for all responses. Includes: brainstorming and creating media plans and decks, requesting accurate research, organizing creative mockups in collaboration with the design team, checking available inventory, and coordinating technical feasibility of ideas.
- Be an expert on Seedtag offering, new features and new ad units in order to put together the best media plans possible
- Act as point person with clients when Account Executives are not available
- Develop a strong understanding of the Seedtag brand, help develop new online programs/products and create relevant client-specific sales materials
- Stay current on latest trends, new products and digital media landscape
- Perform related duties as required and take initiative to improve processes & work efficiencies.
- Maintain various weekly, quarterly and annual reports and dashboards
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Programmatic experience a plus!
- 2-3+ years of Agency or Network experience
- Excellent written and oral communication, with media planning building acuity
- Strong analytical skills and ability to be flexible in a changing sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- ⌛ Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life. You will be free to choose your work from home and office time with our hybrid style.
- 🏋 Gympass, you will have access to wellness apps with certified psychologists, nutritional plans, on-demand classes and much more.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses
- 📚 Odilo online school, where you can learn as much as you want
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results.Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!