We are offering a Global Payroll Specialist position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
- Compile payroll data, process and transmit payroll for all Seedtag entities in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with established payroll processing calendars, and state and federal regulations
- Assist managers, timekeepers, and schedulers with systems to ensure accurate time accounting for all employees
- Communicate with our payroll system vendors to enable accurate, timely processing of payroll
- Administer monthly and bi-monthly local processes in compliance with the plan design and federal regulations (stock plans, benefits calculations, deductions, bonuses, etc.)
- Design and own the calculation of our quarterly bonus payments
- Administer electronic deposits and cash funding reports for payroll. Ensure payroll reports are downloaded and data is securely and confidentially maintained
- Extract payroll data and import it into companies after each payroll is processed
- Enter and extract data from multiple HR Systems for reporting, compliance, and metrics purposes
- Provide administrative support by processing payroll-related expenses and reimbursements
- Collaborate with the finance team to compile monthly employer costs metrics
- Stay abreast of Payroll compliance issues and Payroll system upgrades via continuing professional development
- Generate, complete and process quarterly Worker’s Comp filings with the state
- Handle special projects and perform other duties as assigned
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- Experienced with EMEA, LATAM and AMER region payrolls
- +5 years of electronic payroll processing experience preferred
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information and maintain confidence
- Advanced MS Office skills + G-Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Spreadsheets)
🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!