We are offering a Junior Account & Ad Operations position to help us build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · +125M€ in revenue and fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
- You will support of our sales team with local and international customers
- You will handle the Campaign management, reporting and controlling
- You will be responsible for creative concepts and the development of new ideas as well as their innovative implementation
- You will supervise direct and programmatic customer campaigns
- You will manage the exchange of insights and campaign-relevant information with our clients and agencies
- You will work in close cooperation with our publisher team
- You will execute project tasks in an independent manner
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have completed an (industry-relevant) education or degree
- You are inventive and have strong communication skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced media environment
- You have an excellent team spirit
- You have a high affinity to digital trends and online marketing
- You are data-oriented and familiar with Excel (MS Office skills) / Spreadsheets (Google Workspace)
- You are curious to learn, strong accuracy and attention to detail whilst maintaining strong time management and prioritization skills
- You enjoy diversified activities in a dynamic work environment
- You are willing to grow together with us
- A fluent level of Italian and a high level of English is a must
- Any experience in the digital advertising industry; agency or client side is a bonus
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s alwaysa been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English, French and/or Spanish courses
☕ A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
🍻 We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!