We are offering a position as Jr Publisher Success to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · +125M€ in revenue and fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
- As our new Jr. Publisher Success you will:
- Be responsible for the integration, monitoring and upkeep of Seedtag’s US publishers
- Work alongside the Publisher Engineering team to troubleshoot integration, activation and placement monetization
- Manage and ensure success in meeting publisher expectations in terms of service
- Support the Publisher Development team by gathering publishers’ feedback and suggestions during the pre-sales process
- Constantly seek for intelligent solutions that unlock additional revenue opportunities for publishers and Seedtag
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Have an native/advanced level of English
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar publisher role
- Have great communication skills and is not afraid to take risks
- Are energetic, proactive and eager to work in a young AdTech environment
- Keep up to date with the latest news among the digital AdTech environment
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of other languages such as Spanish
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
- An amazing, fun and international work environment in the growing AdTech market
- A competitive salary according to your experience
- Optional company-paid French and/or Spanish courses
- Real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
- We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- The potential to further develop your career and open other markets
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM and so many more! where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel at home, and all of the human differences are welcome.
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!