We are offering a Publisher Operations Manager position in our Madrid office, to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
2023 · Expansion into 15 countries + 500 Seedtaggers
As Publisher Operations Manager, you'll be working closely with different teams, understanding their needs, and finding ways to improve processes for our excellent Publisher Team. If you're skilled in strategic planning, organization, communication, and data analysis, congratulations – we have the perfect job for you!
If you're a fantastic communicator with analytic skills, strategy, and a critical vision, this is your golden opportunity! We want you!
- Automate processes for smooth sailing:
- Streamline operations to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Craft best practices and showcases that sparkle with efficiency:
- Develop and highlight processes and practices that shine with optimal performance.
- Develop training, guides, and onboarding for new team members:
- Create comprehensive resources and support systems for seamless integration of new Seedtagers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for innovative solutions:
- Work closely with various teams to bring cutting-edge solutions to the market and foster collaboration across departments.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You orchestrate success in Project Management.
- You decode insights from numbers in Data Analysis.
- You map the route to victory in Strategic Planning.
- You navigate with confidence in Decision-Making.
- You keep chaos at bay through strong Organization skills.
- You possess essential English proficiency, at least C1.
WOULD BE A PLUS IF
- Your proficiency in Spanish is seamless, enhancing communication and fostering strong connections.
- You possess in-depth knowledge of adtech, showcasing a solid grasp of the industry's intricacies.
- Your background in sales brings a natural ability to drive revenue and cultivate meaningful client relationships.
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities.
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer.
- 🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts.
- 🏥 Health insurance included
- 🏋 Gympass, you will have access to wellness apps with certified psychologists, nutritional plans, on-demand classes and much more.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses.
- 📚 Odilo online school, where you can learn as much as you want.
- ⌛Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life. You will be free to choose your work from home and office time with our hybrid style.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office in our hybrid mode .
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!