We are offering a Agency Sales Manager position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 430 Seedtaggers
- Represent SEEDTAG to build relationships and partnerships with agency customers (specifically Omnicom Media Group) by raising awareness of our capabilities.
- Educating customers (advertisers agencies) on product features and the benefits of SEEDTAG so they can apply our solutions to the challenges their customers face.
- Generate excitement about our digital advertising platform, and increase our product sales through original solutions and proactive pitches to clients.
- Build a reputation for service, support, insight and knowledge to become the main point of contact on a daily basis within your nominated agencies.
- Develop a deep understanding of the agencies you are responsible for across all clients, verticals and internal agency teams - programmatic, planning, trading and buying.
- identify new business opportunities and new ways of working to achieve preferred partnership status within your agencies.
- Achieve and overachieve your quarterly sales goals as set by your manager.
- Accurately forecast and report your monthly sales/close sales commercial pipeline.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Have graduated with a degree or equivalent educational experience.
- Have 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales within the digital advertising industry.
- Have established connections within media agencies - ideally Omnicom Media Group.
- Can demonstrate a good level of knowledge of the digital media industry.
- Have a proven track record of building a network of agency customers.
- Native level of English language.
- You are energetic, goal oriented and eager to work in a young dynamic AdTech environment.
- Have strong communication skills and is not afraid to take risks.
- Are curious to keep learning and has a growth mindset.
- Want to join a team and is also able to work independently and autonomously.
WHAT WE OFFER
🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!