We are looking for a talented Head of Publisher Italy to join our team and help us change the world of advertising together!
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
- As the point of contact for publishers on the Italian market, the future Head of Publishing (m/f/d) will assume full responsibility for publishing management. The first step is to gain a comprehensive overview of the existing customer relationships and analyze the business to date. The overall performance in terms of sales and profit is to be further increased and customer satisfaction is to be maintained at a very high level.
- In addition, part of the job will be to acquire new publishers and to guide the process from the first touchpoint to contract negotiation and onboarding. Since Seedtag has already been able to sign numerous contracts with well-known publishers, xxxxx (Italian), among others, will be one of the biggest targets. So far, only initial talks have taken place. In the meantime, product development has been greatly advanced, so that in the case of the xxxxxx (Italian), completely new talks are to be held.
- When it comes to the technical integration of new publishers or the expansion of services for existing customers, the future Head of Publishing (m/f/d) will permanently accompany and control the processes and act as the main contact person. As soon as the Italian market is fully developed, other European markets are to be addressed.
- The complex technology makes it possible to offer publishers high-quality data analysis and tracking solutions. This should be integrated into communication within publisher support. Close collaboration with the various teams, such as Account Management, Sales, Product and Finance, is also particularly important. The future Head of Publishing (m/f/d) will take the lead role in collaborative communication and ensure that all internal stakeholders are provided with the necessary information.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- Has a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in media supply management within the digital advertising industry
- Has previous experience in the Italian market
- Has a proven track record of building relationships with publishing houses in different areas
- Has professional control of the use of spreadsheets/excel
- Energetic, goal-oriented and eager to work in a young dynamic AdTech environment
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
- Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible working hours.
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!