We are looking for a talented Account and Campaign Manager (Junior) - French Speaker to help us manage our campaigns and change the world of digital advertising together.
Seedtag is the leading Visual Media Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 200 employees in 10 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Searching information for client meetings and being their point of contact on a daily basis
- Setting up and optimising advertising campaigns together with the clients and our graphic design team
- Trafficking and reporting, measuring possible discrepancies and adjusting the campaigns according to it
- Creating programmatic deals and advising traders on the best way to succeed with delivered and KPIs
- Developing creative proposals and presentations, fully customised with the clients needs
- Reporting and post-campaign analysis for all of our clients
- Campaign invoicing with our finance team support
We're looking for someone who:
- Has graduated with a degree in a relevant field such as Marketing, Communications etc. and has 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the digital advertising sector
- Has excellent command of French and good command of English
- You have experience with trafficking, campaign set up, programmatic buying, campaign management or planning
- Is energetic, proactive and eager to work in a startup-like environment
- Has great communication skills and is not afraid to take risks
- Is available to start immediately and work full-time
- Is data-centred and is used to work and process data with Excel / spreadsheets, or other data tools, using formulas and dynamic tables
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun and international work environment in a young advertising technology company
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A Macbook Air with an external screen
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine!
- The option to work from home/telework and real flexible working hours
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- The chance to participate in many activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!