We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our People Operations team and help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
- Processing the payroll for EMEA, LATAM and AMER countries with clean processes in place.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate flow of information so that all payrolls are processed accurate, on time adding accordance with local country requirements
- Partnering with People Ops to accurate reporting payroll monthly data from internal and external use.
- The completion and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Responsibility on handling employee queries on payroll from different countries in timely manner.
- Ensuring payroll activities are performed as per company policies and procedures are in line with current legislation.
- Bonus and commissions accruals and reconciliations
- Monthly holiday pay accrual.
- Partnering and supporting with internal and external stakeholders, such People Ops, Finance, and in-country payroll processing partner.
- Supporting Finance team reporting personal cost information and assisting with any other accounting and finance requirements request.
- Identifying opportunities to improve payroll processes.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You are excited about working in a high growth, very dynamic and international company environment.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with end-to-end payroll.
- You have experience in different markets in EMEA. Experience with LATAM is a big plus.
- You have local payroll taxes legislation knowledge.
- You have a consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues and hands-on approach.
- You have good attention to detail, strong administrative skills and a high level of Excel.
- You are fluent in both English and Spanish (having another language would be a plus).
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results.
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
- Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible working hours.
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!