Start: December 2021
Working hours: Fulltime
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
We’re looking for a talented Country Marketing Coordinator Trainee to join our team and help us change the world of advertising together!
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
As our Country Marketing Coordinator Trainee you will be responsible:
- Research and identify local market needs as well as competition information and account specific information to share with the team
- Assist in your local market marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (brand events, customer events, local activations and gifts)
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to ensure optimal design for all marketing materials
- Ensure effective distribution of marketing internal and external materials
- Collaborate with fellow Marketing and Sales Managers to reach prospective clients, develop marketing strategies, increase client satisfaction, and help to meet sales targets
- Assist marketing managers in managing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics by executing local marketing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, PR, e-mail, etc.)
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing communications and activations
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- Has proven experience to organize the sales planning, events/activation and execution
- Would love to learn and experience the marketing coordinator role
- Social media, content marketing and marketing automation
- Full fluent English is a must. Other European languages are a plus
- Has great communication skills and is not afraid to take risks
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Is energetic, proactive and eager to work in a young AdTech environment
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
- Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible working hours
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!