We are looking for a talented Senior Data Engineer to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
At Seedtag our goal is to lead the change in the advertising industry, because we believe that effective advertising should not be at odds with users’ privacy.
By combining Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision our proprietary, Machine Learning-based technology provides a human-like understanding of the content of the web that finds the best context for each ad while providing unparalleled risk-mitigation capabilities that protect advertisers from showing their ads on pages that could be damaging for their brand. All of this, without relying on cookies or any other tracking mechanisms.
Every day, our teams develop new services that reach over 200 million users worldwide with fast response times to ensure that we deliver the best user experience. We’re fully committed to the DevOps culture, where we provide the platform that our Software Developers and Data Scientists use to manage over 100 different microservices, pushing dozens of changes to production every day. All of this is built on top of Kubernetes in Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and work on massive scalability challenges, this is the place for you.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
Your key responsibilities will be:
- You will be a key player in the development of a reliable data architecture for ingestion, processing, and surfacing of data for large-scale applications
- You will cooperate with other teams to unify data sources, as well as recommend and implement ways to improve data reliability, quality and integrity.
- You will start by processing data from different sources using tools such as SQL, MongoDB, and Apache Beam, and will be exploring and proposing new methods and tools to acquire new data.
- You will work with data science and data analytics teams, to help them improve their processes by building new tools and implementing best practices
- You will ensure continuous improvement in delivery, applying engineering best practices to development, monitoring, and data quality of the data pipelines.
We're looking for someone who:
- You have at least 5 years of solid experience in Data Engineering
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or another degree with a strong quantitative component.
- You are comfortable with object-oriented languages, such as Python or Scala, and you are fluent in working with a Linux terminal and writing basic bash scripts.
- You have ample experience with Data Engineering tools such as Apache Beam, Spark, Flink or Kafka.
- You have experience orchestrating ETL processes using systems such as Apache Airflow, and managing databases like SQL, Hive or MongoDB.
- You are a proactive person who likes the dynamic startup work culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💸 High-performance tier salary bands excellent compensation
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- 🏉 Paid travels to our HQ in Madrid to work p2p with your squad members
- 💻 Macbook Pro M1
- 🏠 Build your home office with a budget of up to 1K€ (external screen, chair, table...)
- ⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- ⛰️ An unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you want, where you will find a great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee, and much more.
- 🎗️ A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
- 📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events...
- 🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!