We are offering a Technical Digital Designer position in our Madrid office, to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
- Design contextual digital units, to achieve interactive and dynamic units that will impact and engage with the users.
- Work hand in hand to support your team and assist them in the creative and production aspects, solving doubts and assisting them to think out of the box
- Push the capabilities of your team forming the bridge between your coding knowledges and the design process.
- Use your rich media knowledge to create new ways of making our current solutions attractive and efficient.
- Have kick-off meetings to help with any doubts to new clients and agencies, introducing our formats and guiding them towards the best solution.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- Have extensive experience with Photoshop, Illustrator
- Have the sensibility to detail, willingness to ask questions, ability to follow up and communicate with multiple departments.
- Are proactive and organized.
- Know all the latest design trends and you know how to optimize solutions and performance.
- Have good communication skills in Spanish (English is a must)
It would be a big plus if you:
- have basic notions of After Effects
- have notions of French and/or Dutch
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities.
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- 🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance.
- ⌛ Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life. You will be free to choose your work from home and office time with our hybrid style.
- 🏋 Gympass, you will have access to wellness apps with certified psychologists, nutritional plans, on-demand classes and much more.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses.
- 📚 Odilo online school, where you can learn as much as you want.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office in our hybrid mode .
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!