We are offering a Performance Support Specialist position to support the Brazilian and US markets and to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
- You will support our sales team with local and international customers.
- You will handle the Campaign management, reporting and controlling.
- You will manage the exchange of insights and campaign-relevant information with our clients and agencies
- You will work in close cooperation with our activation team.
- You will work as an extension of the sales towards the client, by understanding their needs and looking for the best way to work together.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a trader or ad-trafficker in media agencies, DSPs, SSPs, publishers, or any related area.
- You have experience with platforms like Xandr, Display & Video 360, The Trade Desk, Adform, Amazon DSP…
- You have experience with reporting tools (Ad Servers, Google Analytics, Omniture, IAS, MOAT, etc)
- You have experience helping clients generating and creating pixels taxonomies into the landing page.
- You have worked with international brands or big clients that require tight deadlines and clear processes
- You are inventive and have strong communication skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced media environment
- You are data-oriented and familiar with Excel (MS Office skills) / Spreadsheets (Google Workspace)
- You are curious to learn, strong accuracy and attention to detail whilst maintaining strong time management and prioritization skills
- You enjoy diversified activities in a dynamic work environment and you have an excellent team spirit
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses
☕ A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
🍻 We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!