About the job
We are offering a Portuguese speaker Digital Marketing Trainee position in our Madrid office, to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
- You will support the Digital Marketing team in the day-to-day management of social media channels, covering tasks such as content production, translation, and distribution for the LATAM market.
- Create and manage rich content, including social media content, email marketing, and decks that attract a qualified audience and foster brand awareness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Design, Field Marketing, PR, and Growth, to ensure alignment and develop content for product launches, case studies, and events.
- Support our Global PR team and local agencies by reviewing articles and providing relevant feedback.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- Educational Background: You hold a Bachelor's degree or are in the final stages of completing one in Marketing or Communications.
- Language Proficiency: As a native Brazilian, you are fluent in Spanish, enabling effective communication in a multicultural environment.
- Project Management: The ideal candidate should be adept at handling and feel comfortable with multiple and sizable projects simultaneously.
- Attention to Detail: You are grammar and spelling savvy, ensuring the highest quality in written communications.
- Editorial Skills: You excel in writing, editing, and proofreading, maintaining consistency and accuracy in our content.
- Design Acumen: You have an eye for design and an affinity for tools like Canva, contributing to our visual branding efforts.
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities.
- ⌛ Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life.
- 🏋 Gympass, you will have access to wellness apps with certified psychologists, nutritional plans, on-demand classes and much more.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses.
- 📚 Odilo online school, where you can learn as much as you want.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office in our hybrid mode .
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!