We are offering a Content Marketing Manager position in our Madrid office, to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
Are you a seasoned and innovative Content Marketing Manager, eager to leave your mark in the Digital Marketing arena? We're actively seeking a creative and experienced professional to join our Digital Marketing team, contributing to the elevation of our content strategy across digital channels.
You'll play a pivotal role in ensuring our content seamlessly aligns with the essence of Seedtag. If you're at ease with words that create connections between customers and the information they're eager to share, we want you on board.
As a content advocate, you'll be instrumental in ensuring our content aligns seamlessly with the essence of Seedtag. Additionally, you will take ownership of growing and nurturing our community, establishing a strong and engaged audience.
What will you do?
- Omni-Channel Content Creation: Lead the creation of content with an omni-channel approach, spanning copywriting, videos, social media content, newsletters, and digital campaigns.
- Research and Trend Analysis: Stay ahead by researching content topics and digital marketing trends relevant to our audiences.
- Performance Measurement: Continuously measure and enhance content performance, leveraging tools like Google Analytics, HubSpot, and social media analytics tools.
- Design Appreciation: you have an eye for design and a nuanced understanding of how creative and copy work together to craft impactful content.
- Guidance and Feedback: Guide content marketers by offering clear and actionable feedback on drafts. Comfortable delivering both critical and positive feedback to nurture growth and ensure success.
- Content Editing: Edit content produced by the team, from conceptualization to overseeing development and copy-editing before publishing.
- Newsletter Management: Take charge of our newsletter, overseeing its creation, growth, and optimization to nurture our community.
- Employee Advocacy Strategy: Own and drive our employee advocacy strategy, fostering engagement and participation from our team members.
- Team Leadership: Bring your experience in leading a content team to the table. Efficiently set, manage, and meet deadlines while establishing priorities within your team and with collaborating teams.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Have 4 years of experience in content creation, preferably within the AdTech industry
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Are native English
- Grammar and Spelling savvy.
- Are knowledgeable of online content strategy.
- Are excellent in writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Possess organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work with deadlines, across multiple projects.
- Feel comfortable using data and research to help tell compelling stories.
It would be a plus if you:
- Have a good eye for design (you love Canva)
- Have experience in Instagram and TikTok
- Have knowledge of Hubspot, WordPress, and SEO.
- Are fluent in Spanish or any other European language
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities.
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid.
- 🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance.
- 🏋 Gympass, you will have access to wellness apps with certified psychologists, nutritional plans, on-demand classes and much more.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses.
- ⏰ Choose your own hybrid work schedule: office and remote.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office in our hybrid mode .
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!