Start date: July 2021
Period: 6 months
Working hours: Fulltime
Location: Madrid, Spain (Presential)
We are looking for a talented Publisher Management Trainee to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 200 employees in 10 countries. At Seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist our Publisher Managers in LATAM
- Control technical integrations with publishers
- Be the point of contact for publishers
- Help out with revenue estimations and data analysis for publishers
- Be on top of the revenues of our publishers, making sure we take care of all of them
- Acquisition of new publishers in current or new markets
It would be a big plus if you
We're looking for someone who:
- Has graduated or is in the last year of a Marketing, Business or similar degree
- Is fluent in both English and Spanish
- Is data-centred and is used to work and process data with Excel, or other data tools, using formulas and dynamic tables
- Has an international mindset
- Has a proactive attitude and likes to get and find new challenges and tasks
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun and international work environment in a young advertising technology company
- The potential to further develop your career with Seedtag
- A full-time Internship opportunity with a remuneration of 600€ per month on a full-time basis
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine!
- The option to work from home/telework and real flexible working hours
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- The chance to participate in many activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV and motivation!