We are offering a Senior Publishers Operations Manager position in our Madrid office, to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
2023 · Expansion into 15 countries + 500 Seedtaggers
As a Senior Publishers Operations Manager, you'll be at the forefront of this mission, working hand-in-hand with multiple departments in order to support the team to achieve revenue goals with your strategy vision and driving positive and significant changes and decision.
If you're a fantastic communicator with analytic skills, strategy, and a critical vision, this is your golden opportunity! We want you!
Join us in a pivotal role where you will:
- Collaborate seamlessly with Sales, AM, BI, and Product teams to uncover and amplify strategic opportunities for revenue enhancement.
- Transform strategic priorities into actionable plans.
- Employ Salesforce wizardry to meticulously track new opportunities in tandem with Sales and AM teams.
- Utilize data-driven insights to provide valuable information for informed decision-making.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You are a strategic thinker, akin to a chess pro, always contemplating moves several steps ahead.
- You have analytical skills reminiscent of Sherlock, adept at unraveling insights from complex data.
- Your proficiency in Salesforce is wizard-like, effortlessly boosting sales through mastery of CRM.
- Your communication skills make you a smooth-talker, capable of weaving captivating tales to engage and persuade.
- Your negotiation skills are that of a diplomat extraordinaire, adept at turning conflicts into victories.
- Fluency in English at a minimum level of C1 is essential for success in this role.
WOULD BE A PLUS IF
- Your proficiency in Spanish is seamless, enhancing communication and fostering strong connections.
- You possess in-depth knowledge of adtech, showcasing a solid grasp of the industry's intricacies.
- Your background in sales brings a natural ability to drive revenue and cultivate meaningful client relationships.
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities.
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer.
- 🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts.
- 🏥 Health insurance included
- 🏋 Gympass, you will have access to wellness apps with certified psychologists, nutritional plans, on-demand classes and much more.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses.
- 📚 Odilo online school, where you can learn as much as you want.
- ⌛Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life. You will be free to choose your work from home and office time with our hybrid style.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!