We are offering a Senior Account & Ad Operations position in Mumbai/Delhi, in a hybrid model office, to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
- Working as an extension of the sales towards the client, by understanding their needs and looking for the best way to work together, creating strong relationships and happy clients
- Coordinating with the design team to develop all the creative projects on time according to client requirements
- Setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns with different KPIs.
- Creating programmatic deals and advising traders on the best way to succeed with delivery and KPIs
- Supporting with creative proposals and presentations, fully customized with the clients needs
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports to clients and other departments involved in the process of a campaign
- Participating on upselling strategies while highlighting optimisations made and results achieved in our campaigns
- Ensuring a smooth invoicing process by collecting all the information and sharing it with our finance team on time
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Have extensive experience working with SSPs: Xandr / Equativ / Pubmatic
- Have extensive programmatic experience
- Have extensive experience working across managed service awareness campaigns & performance campaigns
- Have worked with a sales team, helping with proposal decks, and putting together PCAs after campaigns
- Are confident dealing with clients, and using proper communication flow
- Possess knowledge of third party providers (Double Verify / IAS / MOAT)
- Are fluent in English, other languages (Arabic / Spanish) would be a plus
- Are communicative & proactive, with a go-to attitude
- Are data driven - Excel is our best friend!
🚀Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
💯One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you're a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico...🏖️)
⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses.
📚Access to learning opportunities and to the Odilo training platform
🍻We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!