We are offering a Jr. Technical Support position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses
🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
☕ A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
🍻 We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- You will work with support team to evaluate complex customer problem, identify root causes, derive resolutions and implement preventive measures.
- You will provide technical report to necessary stakeholders (customer, internal functions) on time with professional diagnosis and suggestion
- Compiling IT instruction manuals and useful IT support resources.
- You will provide product trainings to staffs and customers.
- Support the product quality improvement.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- You have at least 1 year of work experience
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to communicate findings effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- You have a process improvement mindset.
- You are customer-service focus.
- You have collaborative mindset.
- You have excellent English proficiency level
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!