Start date: November 2021
Working hours: Fulltime
Location: São Paulo, Brasil (Presential)
We’re looking for a talented Junior Publisher Manager Brasil to join our team and help us change the world of advertising together!
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 220 employees in 10 countries. At Seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
As our new Publisher Manager Junior you will:
- Be the point of contact for publishers in the Brazilian market
- Be on top of the revenues of our publishers, optimising their performance
- Take care of the acquisition of new publishers in the Brazilian market
- Analyze and optimize results in order to improve revenues and profits.
- Control technical integrations with publishers
- Provide quality insights and data analysis for publishers
It would be a big plus if you:
We're looking for someone who:
- Someone who has between 2 and 3 years of relevant experience in media supply management within the digital advertising industry
- Is fluent in both Portuguese and English, fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Has previous experience in the Brazilian market
- Has a proven track record of building relationships with publishing houses in different areas
- Has professional control of the use of spreadsheets/excel
- Someone who's energetic, goal-oriented and eager to work in a young dynamic AdTech environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing, fun and international work environment in the growing AdTech market
- Real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to!
- A competitive pay according to your experience
- The potential to further develop your career and open new markets
- The option to follow company-paid English courses weekly
- The chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV and motivation!