We’re looking for a talented Data Analyst to help us change the world of digital advertising together!
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +11 countries & +260 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
- You will propose new analysis to get the most out of our current data and define what additional data will be needed to improve our current Contextual Understanding
- Your data visualization skills will be key to grasp the attention of the public and transmit complex information into simple explanations
- You will get full ownership of our contextual data to offer insights and communication strategies to our most relevant clients
- You will present your results internally and externally, co-creating contextual strategies with big clients (from Nissan to Coca-Cola, Heineken, Tag Heuer, etc.)
- You will help us build contextual tools that would allow the democratization of data inside the company: from sales, to marketing, to operations, the different teams should be using contextual data in their day-to-day
- Some experience building extract, transform, load (ETL) data pipelines will be needed here.
- You will analyze performance of our current Contextual products and actively proposing improvements together with the Product Team
- Finally, you will build a strong knowledge of the ecosystem and sector to develop a strong instinct of how to improve our products and positioning. Creativity here will also be a must!
- During all these tasks, you will be using the latest technologies developed by our Machine Learning Engineers: amazing NLP and CV models to get the most out of massive amounts of data!
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have a relevant degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics or an analytics related field
- You have between 1 and 3 years of work experience in Data Analysis or a related field
- You are proficient in SQL and Python: data treatment and data visualizations are a must
- You have an analytical mind capable of structuring complex problems into simple, iterative, solutions
- You have full proficiency in Spanish and English
- You are energetic, proactive and eager to work in a dynamic environment
- You are a real team player with good communication and cooperation skills
- You have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, informal, dynamic and exigent environment
- You like to have fun while working and don’t take yourself too serious!
It would be a big plus if you
- Have previous experience in a startup or have a background in consulting
- Have previous experience in presenting and communicating data analysis results and insights to external stakeholders
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
- Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible working hours.
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
- Optional company-paid English.
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your application!