We are looking for a talented and driven Programmatic commercial lead to help us change the world of digital advertising together. The Programmatic team at Seedtag has been growing year on year at a super fast rate. Now we are looking for a superstar to join our team to unlock the massive programmatic revenue potential in Germany.
We are the leading Contextual Intelligence Platform and we believe in delivering high-quality, brand safe and relevant advertising to users. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 200 employees in 10 countries. We are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
You will be part of an innovative and multicultural team and help us push our programmatic commercial narrative in Germany.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Working alongside Seedtag Sales team in Germany to unlock and maintain programmatic spending clients.
- Leading programmatic deal conversations and identifying new business strategic opportunities to achieve preferred programmatic partnership status.
- Representing Seedtag at external events
- Working closely and collaboratively with our internal teams such as operations, sales, design, product to ensure clients' needs are fulfilled.
- Generate excitement about our programmatic advertising platform, and increase our product sales through original solutions and proactive pitches to clients.
- Accurately forecast and report your monthly sales/close sales commercial pipeline and achieve your targets.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has at least 5 years of relevant experience working with agency trading desks, agencies, DSPs and in-house clients for the German market.
- Has a high level of knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem (SSP's,DSP's, DMP’s etc)
- Has established connections within media agencies and trade desks and a network within the digital media industry in Germany.
- Has fluent command of German and a high level of English.
- Energetic, goal-oriented, and eager to work in a young dynamic AdTech environment.
- Has strong communication skills and is not afraid to take risks
- Strong experience in digital advertising and publisher monetization with an understanding of different formats (in-image, in-video, in-text)
- Someone who's comfortable and enjoys being a highly results-oriented person.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and international work environment in a young advertising technology company which is currently enjoying fast paced growth and expansion.
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience.
- The option to follow company-paid Spanish courses weekly.
- Access to learning opportunities and budget, and participation in many team activities with your colleagues!
- And much more