Start date: April 2021
Period: 6 months
Working hours: Fulltime
Location: Madrid, Spain
We are looking for a talented Product Trainee to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
Seedtag is the leading Visual Media Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 170 employees in 9 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Leverage data to perform analysis across all areas of our contextual business to improve brands positioning.
- Deep into our raw database to extract insights for both external and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor, analyse and contribute to improve performance of seedtag contextual solutions.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Graduating with a degree in engineering or technical field.
- Are proficient in Excel/Google Sheets and have previous experience with Python and SQL.
- Have fluent proficiency in Spanish and a good level of English.
- Enjoy understanding how things work, why things may go wrong and how to improve business processes.
- Are a real team player with really good communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and international work environment in a young advertising technology company
- The potential to further develop your career with seedtag
- A full-time Internship opportunity with a remuneration of 600€ per month on a full-time basis
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) with food, snacks, great coffee
- The option to work from home when you need to and real flexible working hours
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- Access to learning opportunities and budget, and participation in many team activities with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!