We are looking for a talented COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR to join our team in NYC and help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
The Director of Corporate Communications will elevate the Seedtag brand through strategic communications, both internally and externally. You will work closely with company leaders and key stakeholders to create and amplify narratives that reinforce Seedtag’s mission, strategy, and innovations. Core functions include corporate and product narrative development, executive thought leadership, corporate social responsibility, customer programs, media relations and reputation management.
CRITICAL AREAS FOR SUCCESS
- Embrace the Seedtag brand and evolve it in its design, narrative and key messaging
- Oversee global Public Relations initiatives in our 10+ markets
- Lead and Implement the ESG strategy
- Define internal communications vehicles and workflows
- Leading the strategy and execution for corporate communications programs, including brand, new product launches, company announcements, technology innovation, executive platforms, and DEI initiatives.
- Partnering with executives and key stakeholders to build narratives that reflect Seedtag’s mission, key trends impacting the markets Seedtag serves, and the value we deliver to customers.
- Collaborating with teams across the organization to align communications program goals and focus areas with company priorities. Play a central role in amplifying integrated marketing programs.
- Oversee PR agencies' strategies and ensure Seedtag messaging is consistent globally.
- Leading media and influencer relations to establish Seedtag as an industry resource and thought leader.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of programs and continuously update them to achieve desired outcomes.
- Leading content development for corporate communications program vehicles (e.g., press releases, speeches, awards, etc.).
- Provide communications support to the spokespeople of the company. This includes speaking opportunities, key messages for interviews or other types of public speaking.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have 10+ years of Communications and/or PR experience in the technology industry. 5+ years of proven team leadership skills.
- This role requires a broad set of strategy, program development, and execution skills. The ideal candidate will be equally passionate about creating campaigns and executing them.
- You are a creative thinker with a proven ability to turn ideas into actionable programs that build brand awareness.
- You have experience working with senior leaders and creating executive platforms and thought leadership programs.
- You have a passion for storytelling and approaching communication programs with empathy.
- You have exceptional organizational and written/verbal communications skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Experience in AdTech would be a plus.
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
- Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible working hours
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!