We are looking for a talented Product Marketing coordinator to join our Marketing team and help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
- Develop and execute creative go-to-market strategies for new formats and seasonal campaigns.
- Keep our web up to date with all our product functionalities and the best examples / showcases
- Coordinate GTM of research data (owned and outsourced) to produce insightful infographics and reports to feed to our industry
- Build and execute product launch plans that are fully synced with business & revenue goals and resonate across the industry.
- Collaborate with PR and Digital teams to define and drive innovative awareness and demand campaigns and events strategies to support business objectives.
- Partner with Growth and Product to understand the product strategy. Define and understand target customer segments. Translate product functionality and benefits into compelling marketing messages.
- Enable consistent product communications with our agency ecosystem.
- Keep our customer base (Agencies + Customers + Publishers) up to date with all our product capabilities.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- Full fluent English is a must. Other European languages are a plus.
- Has great communication skills and is not afraid to take risks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Is energetic, proactive and eager to work in a young AdTech environment.
- Can simplify complex product communications, into compelling messages
- BS/BA, preferably in communications, advertising
- Techy / nerdy about technology with good understanding of how digital advertising works
- Able to have cross-functional communications and coordination with different departments and stakeholders
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
- Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible working hours.
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!