We are offering a Design Coordinator position to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
As our new Design Coordinator, you will:
- Design contextual digital units, to achieve interactive and dynamic units that will impact and engage with the users.
- Have kick-off meetings to help with any doubts to new clients and agencies, introducing our formats and guiding them towards the best solution, forming the bridge between design and clients.
- Work hand in hand to support the sales team and assist them in the creative and production aspects.
- Help the team reach their goals, solving doubts and assisting them to think out of the box and push their capabilities.
- Use your rich media knowledge to create new ways of making our current solutions attractive and efficient
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Have extensive experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML and CSS
- Have experience dealing and leading the conversations with international clients
- Are proficient in English
- Are proactive
- Are eager to push forward and always go a step ahead, impregnating your workmates with energy and desire to give everything
- Know all the latest design trends and you know how to optimize solutions and performance
It would be a big plus if you:
- can speak Spanish
- have basic notions of After Effects
WHAT WE OFFER
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of New York, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- ⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- 🇬🇧🇪🇸🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses.
- 📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
- 🏋 Gympass
- 📚 Odilo online school, where you can learn as much as you want
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!