We’re looking for a talented Publisher Development Manager to join our team and help us change the world of advertising together! Preferably someone who is located in Tel Aviv, Israel or alternatively in the UK, Spain, France, Italy, Germany or the Netherlands.
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 200 employees in 9 countries. At Seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
As our new International Publisher Manager you will be:
- Recruiting new publishers in the EMEA market
- Identifying potential partners and opening up publishers in new markets
- Analyzing and optimizing results in order to improve revenues and profits.
- Supporting local teams with international activations
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in media supply management within the digital advertising industry
- Has an excellent command of English, this is a must
- Has a proven track record of building relationships with publishing houses in different areas
- Has professional control of the use of spreadsheets/excel
- Has international experience and an international mindset
- Energetic, goal-oriented and eager to work in a young dynamic AdTech environment
What we offer:
- an amazing, fun and international work environment in the growing AdTech market
- real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- a competitive pay according to your experience
- the potential to further develop your career and open new markets
- the option to follow company-paid Spanish courses weekly
- the chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV and motivation!