We are offering a position as US Revenue Operations Lead - US to build the global contextual advertising leader.
As the US Revenue Operations Lead, you will take on a broad range of responsibilities across operations and analytics. You will be responsible for building relationships with the US Country Manager, Regional Leads, and sales teams. These relationships will help you identify and vet each market’s path to hitting their goals and growing their business.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, you will partner with key stakeholders across the sales and operations teams. You will be accountable for them understanding and ensuring an accurate forecast. This role will combine knowledge of analysis, collaboration, strategy, and digital operations. You will play a key role in providing the country managers and leadership visibility into the US market’s revenue achievement potential. Additionally, you will be in charge of supporting the US salesforce users.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
As our new US RevOps Lead you will:
- Be the expert in US revenue operations, building and maintaining cross functional relationships. Serving as a liaison to the US go to market teams (Sales, Adops, Finance)
- Work closely with sales leadership to forecast monthly and quarterly revenue projections against each team’s targets
- Build weekly reports to provide US sales leadership visibility into monthly and quarterly risk and upside
- Circulate Daily Delivery against active campaigns, working closely with adops, account management, programmatic operations, and sales on delivery concerns
- Manage the annual Bottoms Up exercise with sales leadership to guide annual forecasting, market, & seller level targets
- Work closely with sellers on data hygiene in our CRM. Promoting the fact that salesforce is the single source of truth
- Assist the US users with Salesforce administrative questions and support, including troubleshooting
- Train salesforce users on updated functionality, as well as, train new salespeople and sales support teams on our CRM
- Super Admin for Salesforce: review account and agency record set up, policing the data to ensure integrity
- Ad-hoc data analysis and project coordination support as needed across multiple data sets
- Quarterly Business Reviews; highlighting trends, Quarter over Quarter growth, Top Accounts, Win Rate, & Seller Performance
- Assist the Finance team on calculating quarterly compensation for our revenue teams
- Review pricing exceptions, only approving reductions that do not compromise our margins
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- 5-7 Years of relevant work experience, with a background in forecasting, analyzing data, & supporting sales
- Proficient to advanced Excel skills, comfort working with datasets at various complexity levels
- Strong attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and be adaptable to ever-changing demands
- Experience with Salesforce administration, including creating reports & dashboards
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills
- Confidence to proactively communicate with other departments with a solution-oriented mindset that delivers real business value
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively; with strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed goals and a positive, proactive attitude to overcoming challenges
- Ability to work independently and confidence working with others, especially upward management
- Digital Media experience a plus
- Programmatic Media experience a plus
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💸 High-performance tier salary bands excellent compensation
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- ⌛ Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- 🎗️ A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, French and/or Spanish courses.
- 📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget) and Odilo online academy, where you can learn as much as you want.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Holiday events...
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results.Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!