We are offering a Sales Media Planner position in our London's office, to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
THE SALES PLANNER ROLE
The Sales Planner coordinates with the Sales Team on all pre-sales efforts. Ensuring that Seedtag shows up in a highly personalized way, the Sales Planner ensures materials presented to clients are curated to their needs and objectives. Responding to RFPs, RFIs and other client requests, the Sales Planner is able to clearly articulate a proposal and how it achieves the clients goals. The Sales Planner will coordinate with various internal teams to ensure commercial proposals are deliverable, serviceable and profitable for the company. The ability to think strategically and communicate Seedtag’s value proposition through emails, templates and presentations is critical.
- Thoroughly understand the client’s business objectives and what they’re inherently looking to fix, accomplish, or avoid.
- Respond to RFPs sourced from sales-people with solutions that address client objectives.
- Package Seedtag solutions in comprehensive yet salient presentations and make revisions as necessary based on client feedback.
- Complete all required client proposal templates; accurately reflecting Seedtag current and future capabilities
- Conduct strategy sessions with sales people to build verticalized solutions that are customizable and scalable, post initial Sales meeting
- Support Sales and our Account Management team in the upselling of campaigns and delivery of PCAs
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have 2+ years of Media, Advertising or Technology experience in a sales, marketing or support role.
- You understand key consumer trends with a focus on digital advertising, privacy and programmatic.
- You are proficient in English with excellent business writing skills in email and deck format.
- You have an eye for design and can build visually appealing presentations from scratch.
- You have strong relationships at key agencies and clients.
- You are an expert in SFDC or other CRM software.
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer
- ⌛Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life. You will be free to choose your work from home and office time.
- 🏋 Gympass, you will have access to wellness apps with certified psychologists, nutritional plans, on-demand classes and much more.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses
- 📚 Odilo online school, where you can learn as much as you want
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office in our hybrid mode .
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!