Who are we
Seedtag is the
leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine
learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the
content in the web, enabling publishers to monetise their content with
relevant and seamlessly-integrated creatives, without cookies. Winning a
growing category of contextual with ~50% YoY growth in recent
consecutive years. We help brands find and engage their audiences in a
privacy-preserving solution that can be applied to any channel and any
It is our contextual graph that sets us aside as a
strategic partner to brands. Our clients use our graph to understand
their audiences holistically across the open web, extracting insights to
fuel strategy and find the right opportunities to engage their
Creative remains one of the most important aspects of
any given campaign. We help brands capitalize on every opportunity with
purpose fit creative messaging from 150+options, applying generative AI
to seamlessly integrate creative to the page for unbeatable engagement.
The VP of Research and Measurement is tasked with developing and executing our strategy across research and measurement.
want you to develop a winning strategy, validated through our
commercial, product, marketing and strategy stakeholders given the
objectives these two areas support.
Research strategy development and execution:
increase the amount of research we produce through a combination of
working with external independent research businesses and our in-house
- Utilize our vast empirical evidence from brand lift studies to inform and drive research initiatives
- Focus research on three core areas:
- Elevate our leadership position by evidencing the value of our offering in delivering our clients business outcomes.
our sellers to be experts in our clients business with exceptional
vertical insight research reinforced with empirical aggregated evidence
new product launches (eg CTV) and reinforce existing product offerings
(eg OLV or our mid-funnel performance solution) with relevant research
Measurement strategy and evolution:
- Innovate and expand our measurement capabilities, aligning them with our unique value proposition in contextual advertising.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships to enhance our measurement capabilities and ensure regional adaptability.
and implement a go-to-market strategy for our measurement and research
services, including client segmentation, pricing, messaging, and
Team Leadership and Development:
- Build and lead a high-performing team to achieve global, regional, and local research objectives.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning within the team.
- Work closely with commercial, product, marketing, and strategy stakeholders to validate and refine strategies.
- Support localized measurement and research initiatives in key markets like the US and other high-priority regions.
- Engage with top-tier clients on an ad-hoc basis to support high-value opportunities.
Requirements for succeeding in this role
are looking for a profile who brings a hybrid of leadership and
hands-on experience in both measurement and research. We want a leader
who can be our subject matter expert to guide a matrix structure of
departments who are requirements to deliver on our goals in these two
- 10+ years of experience working in Research or Measurement. 5+ years in AdTech.
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role.
- Strong track record developing and executing successful research and measurement strategies
- Experience working with internal analytics and data science teams as well as external research partners
- Expertise in contextual advertising and related measurement methodologies
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in building and managing diverse teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Passion for online advertising and emerging technologies in the digital realm.
- Team leader, strong collaborator, effective project management skills and critical thinker.
- Fluent in English. Other European languages would be a plus.
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities.
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid.
Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and
kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance.
Gympass, you will have access to wellness apps with certified
psychologists, nutritional plans, on-demand classes and much more.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses.
- ⏰ Choose your own hybrid work schedule: office and remote.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
Benefits of working at Seedtag
International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest
growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s
always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh
workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from
different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of
working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag
DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of
Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best
version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office in our hybrid mode .