We are offering a Delivery Specialist position for our LATAM markets to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ & expansion into the U.S market & 400 Seedtaggers
- Analyze and track costs associated with our advertising campaigns, identifying areas for optimization.
- Generating detailed reports and clear presentations, to be able to make strategic recommendations to drive company growth.
- Act as a key contributor to the company's decision-making process, providing valuable insights and recommendations based on the analysis of campaign costs.
- Have significant impact and visibility within the organization, directly influencing strategic initiatives and the overall success of the company.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Tech teams to improve processes, develop new tools and enhance existing ones.
- Work closely with the operations team to manage and optimize specific campaigns, through DSPs, ensuring profitability and success.
- Collect, process, and analyze large amounts of data related to advertising campaigns using tools like Excel or other data analysis software.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have previous experience as a Trader, AdOps or Data Analyst, or in a similar role in the advertising or marketing field.
- You have knowledge of data analysis tools, such as Excel, and the ability to quickly learn new tools and related software.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large datasets, identifying patterns, trends, and opportunities.
- You have proven success working with DSP platforms such as Google DV360 or Xandr Invest.
- You feel comfortable working with multiple and different teams such as Product, Business Intelligence, AdOps or Programmatic, in an international environment.
- You have an advanced level of English.
🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
🇬🇧 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English and/or French courses
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!