We are offering a Backend Engineer position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€. Acquisition of KMTX for expanding Seedtag’s performance solution. More than 200k API requests per second and 3 million messages per second in our Kafka cluster
- 175TB of events ingested daily by our system
- +400 Seedtaggers
We have to support 120k requests per second running with ML models in production answering within 10ms. We have this running in production with Python and GoLang microservices. Our stack is also composed by S3, Redis, Kinesis or Kafka. All this is constantly deployed in AWS using Kubernetes and other kind of production stacks. The current stack outputs 20 TB of daily data having them ready to use for analytics and more with easy and low latency access.
In the rest of the company we also develop in Typescript for Node.js and Scala making use of technologies like Kafka, Druid and MongoDB all over Google Cloud Platform.
- Get inside AdTech problems and opportunities: from the discovery of the problem, proposal of solutions to the execution to the check of the final outcome.
- Startup mindset, try, fail fast, retry, success and get bigger.
- Think out of the box in order to address opportunities and solve real problems.
- Think always at scale. What happens if the amount of registers in a PosgreSQL multiplies by 10? What happens if we have to manage x10 campaigns? How do we keep the response time under 10ms all the time.
- Rework the current architecture of some services to fit current / future needs
- Write clean scalable code and test and deploy applications and systems
- Be open to work in other programming languages or technologies of the squad
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone who has at least these skills:
- A problem solver: Someone who is really interested into the context of the product in order to find opportunities
- You are really proactive, demanding on the information you miss. You own the tasks you are into and you try to unlock the blockers you may have.
- You are really good at Python
- DevOps mindset: The cloud is something you are usually involved and you like to handle kubernetes deployments or lambda functions.
- You are a team player, and fun to work with.
- You have experience in AWS, GCP or Azure
- You have worked into scale problems
- You have a strong desire for self-improvement through side projects and sharing
- You’re obsessed not only with technology but with crafting amazing technology to substantially impact the business
It’s even better if you have some of these:
- You have developed in GoLang
- You have worked with Pandas or other Data tools
- You have developed in Node.js
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💼 Career ladder plan for your professional growth
- 💸 High-performance tier salary bands excellent compensation
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with paid travel and accommodation if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- 🏉 Fully remote team with paid travels to our HQ in Madrid to work p2p with your squad members
- 💻 Macbook Pro M2
- ⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- ⛰️ An unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you want, where you will find a great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee, and much more.
- 🎗️ A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- 🇬🇧🇪🇸🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses
- 📚 Odilo online school, where you can learn as much as you want
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!