We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our Engineering team in the Frontend chapter and help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
At Seedtag we change the advertising industry by offering the best contextual solution. An amazing non-intrusive product which makes use of our Natural Language Processing and Computer vision proprietary software in order to understand the content of the web. Given that, we find the best context for each ad while protecting the advertiser from showing ads into unsafe pages.
If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and work on massive scalability challenges, this is the place for you.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
- More than 70k API requests per second and 3 million messages per second in our Kafka cluster
- 175TB of events ingested daily by our system
- Peaks of more than 2 million messages per second in our kafka cluster
- 75TB of events ingested daily by our system
- +400 Seedtaggers
OUR CORE ENGINEERING VALUES
- Outcome over output
- Failure is allowed, learning is a must
- We are all boy scouts
- We are data-driven
THE TECH STACK
Our backend consists of a series of microservices built-in with Typescript and Node.js embracing clean architectures.
In the frontend part, we build applications with different stacks depending on the type of project.
Typical front-end applications, such as websites and admin panels etc. are divided into two parts: Backend-for-frontend to communicate with all backend microservices, using mainly Node, TypeScript (4+), GraphQL and based architecture in DDD. The other part is the client UI app in which we use React (18+), TypeScript (4+), Vite, PostCSS etc…
- You’ll make a direct impact! It’s up to you how far you’d like to go with your ideas. In Seedtag, we promote experimentation & hands-on culture. You’ll have complete support to craft different hypotheses and test them with our traffic to validate them, learn from the numbers and plan the next steps.
- You will have the knowledge and the tools to help not only our advertisers/publishers but our colleagues making their work easier through automation or scalable solutions, through software development.
- You will help the team prioritize the most important initiatives ahead by investigating the technical details behind each one, estimating the cost, and sharing the knowledge acquired with the rest of the team.
- Our platform trusts you! You’ll be one of the engineers in charge of the services and repositories that your team owns. Keeping their test suites in green, their alerts down, and their codebases updated are some of the responsibilities of a technical owner.
- You will be part of a team and collaborate on improving our methodology and ceremonies so we can deliver more fluently and happier.
- You will collaborate closely with several important stakeholders and teammates (from the product, ops, or marketing teams) to solve the problems easier and more agilely.
- You will have key responsibilities within the design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of key modules.
- You will support, coach, and mentor junior engineers to foster their capabilities and empower them to grow amongst us.
- Apply all the above to some of our domain multidisciplinary squads with other engineers and product people to build world-class products that are used in millions of devices every day.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You bring more than 3-5 years of programming experience with JS and embrace an Agile mindset in your daily practice.
- Proactive, with strong problem-solving skills, a team player, and fun to work with.
- Sound understanding of SOLID principles and good practices.
- You have a strong desire for self-improvement through side projects and sharing.
- You’re obsessed not only with technology but with crafting amazing technology to substantially impact the business.
- You have great product mindset.
- Good knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💼 Career ladder plan for your professional growth
- 💸 High-performance tier salary bands excellent compensation
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with paid travel and accommodation if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- 🏉 Fully remote team with paid travels to our HQ in Madrid to work p2p with your squad members
- 💻 Macbook Pro M1
- 🏠 Build your home office with a budget of up to 1K€ (external screen, chair, table...)
- ⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- ⛰️ An unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you want, where you will find a great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee, and much more.
- 🎗️ A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
- 📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
- 🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
Here at Seedtag, you’ll find an excellent environment to develop your tech skills, the tech team is full of great professionals eager to help another colleagues and learn anything you can offer. You will learn a lot about top performance systems with humongous amount of data and we expect that you can help us to improve our products with awesome ideas.
Our squad is in the middle of everybody so we have a lot of impact in most of the teams in Seedtag. Although we work so much hard, we also have time for fun (Boardgames, offsite…) because we take care a lot about have a healthy atmosphere. We are sure that you will enjoy Seedtag!
(Esther Peinado - Engineering Manager)
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!