We are looking for a talented International Client Manager to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
Seedtag is the leading Visual Media Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 200 employees in 10 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Represent SEEDTAG to build relationships and partnerships with agency and direct customers for international campaigns
- Educating customers (advertisers & agencies) on product features and the benefits of SEEDTAG so they can apply our solutions to the challenges their customers face.
- Generate excitement about our digital advertising platform, and increase our product sales through original solutions and proactive pitches to clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of the agencies you are responsible for across all clients, verticals and internal agency teams - programmatic, planning, trading and buying.
- identify new business opportunities and new ways of working to achieve preferred partnership status within your agencies.
- Achieve and overachieve your quarterly sales goals as set by your manager.
- Accurately forecast and report your monthly sales/close sales commercial pipeline.
We're looking for someone who
- Has graduated with a degree or equivalent educational experience.
- Has at least 5 years of relevant experience in sales within the digital advertising industry.
- Has established connections within the market, among large hubs and also media agencies.
- Can demonstrate a good level of knowledge of the digital media industry.
- Fluent level of English and Dutch language.
- Has strong communication skills and is not afraid to take risks.
- Is eager and curious to keep learning and has a growth mindset.
- Wants to join a team and is also able to work independently and autonomously.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and international work environment in a young advertising technology company which is currently enjoying fast paced growth and expansion.
- The chance to have a direct impact and build out your patch and career.
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience.
- The option to follow company-paid Spanish courses weekly.
- Access to learning opportunities and budget, and participation in many team activities with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!