We are offering a position as Senior Publisher Success to help us build the global contextual advertising leader.
WHO WE ARE:
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
As our new Publisher Success in the NYC office you will:
- Constantly seek for intelligent solutions that unlock additional revenue opportunities for publishers and Seedtag
- Be responsible for the integration, monitoring and upkeep of Seedtag’s US publishers
- Work alongside the Publisher Engineering team to troubleshoot integration, activation and placement monetization
- Manage and ensure success in meeting publisher expectations in terms of service
- Support the Publisher Development team by gathering publishers’ feedback and suggestions during the pre-sales process
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have relevant experience in account management roles within advertising, media and/or publishing companies
- You are great at managing client relationships - delivering a 5-star service and helping clients and Seedtag to scale the business
- You make data-driven decisions, analyzing and interpreting different sources of information
- You have great communication skills and you are not afraid to take risks
- You are energetic, proactive and eager to work in a young AdTech environment
- You keep up to date with the latest news among the digital AdTech environment
It would be a big plus if you:
- have knowledge of other languages such as Spanish or French
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💸 High-performance tier salary for excellent compensation
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- ⌛ Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- 🎗️ A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, French and/or Spanish courses.
- 📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget) and Odilo online academy, where you can learn as much as you want.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office in our hybrid mode.
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!