We are looking for a talented Treasury controller to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M$ & +11 countries & +260 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
- You will be responsible for all the bank accounts and payment methods within the different countries where we operate.
- You will be responsible for producing the payments in all of our entities.
- You will work closely with the AP controller to receive the necessary information in time to process the payments.
- You will work closely with the accounting team to ensure that all the banks are reconciled in time.
- You will ensure that we have the best banking structure, negotiating fees, etc.
- You will help with fx management
- You will be responsible for managing the different working capital facilities (i.e. factoring, confirming, credit lines)
- You will manage the operational commercial relationship with the Banks, negotiation of bank commissions and rates of return, as well as being an authorised firm responsible for payments.
- You will ensure the availability of funds to guarantee the compliance of the companies' obligations through the preparation of the weekly cash flow.
- You will analyse, execute and account the operations of fund transfers, foreign exchange purchases and settlements of intercompany balances between companies and ensure the correct posting of all Treasury accounting entries.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have a business management or finance related degree.
- You have 1-3 years of previous experience in a similar role or working in a bank.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. Other languages would be an advantage.
- You have thorough experience with spreadsheets and excel.
- You are attentive to detail and well organized.
- You possess strong prioritization skills; flexibility and ability to multitask on a daily basis
- You are not afraid to speak up, make mistakes, learn from them and propose improvements.
- You have an international and multicultural mindset.
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
“At Seedtag we are looking for young talent eager to take the next step joining a growing and dynamic company with a bright future ahead. Also you will be part of the finance team which is composed of fantastic professionals with which you will grow and learn. After almost four years at the company I can say that the best is yet to come so come on board“. Guillermo Armenteros (Finance Control)
- Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible working hours.
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
- Optional company-paid English.
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance.
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your application!