WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
- Build and grow a sales pipeline of premium Publishers across the US/CA markets.
- Close deals with Comscore top 500 publishers in the following verticals - Lifestyle, Entertainment, Finance, Health/Wellness, Sports, News, Gaming, Education, etc.
- Develop a plan of action to evaluate and vet Publisher's needs while also qualifying if they are a good fit for the Seedtag solution.
- Educate Publishers on developments in the ecosystem and properly articulate how the Seedtag product offering addresses the challenges they face.
- Negotiate commercial terms and address contractual concerns to close agreements.
- Work closely with the Publisher Operations teams to ensure smooth transition from pre sales to post sales.
- Not afraid to take a hands-on approach in post sales management, as we are a dynamic team growing rapidly.
- Be accountable for hitting both volume and qualitative goals laid out each quarter.
- Work directly with the global leadership to ensure accurate forecasting, as well as expectations for the publishers.
- Support cross-functional teams with customer insights, trends and case-studies of success.
- Identify gaps in process and propose new automated procedures that can help the company scale.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have 3-5 years of Media, Advertising or Technology experience in a sales, marketing or support role, including internships. *This requirement is mandatory to apply.
- You understand key consumer trends with a focus on digital advertising, privacy and programmatic.
- You are proficient in English with excellent business writing skills
- You have a customer-focused attitude with relationship management skills.
- You currently work at an ad network, a DSP/SSP, or in-house at a large publisher
- You are an expert in SFDC or other CRM software.
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
At Seedtag we’re looking for the curious and hungry professional that thrives on challenging the conventional. In sales, it’s not necessarily about how great your product is, but how well you understand your customer’s needs and package solutions that maximize value for their business. If you are a consultative seller who has built trust with clients and partners, we offer the opportunity to work with unprecedented technology to provide deeper insights, smarter recommendations and better results. Brian Danzis, Managing Director US
- A dynamic and international work environment in a young advertising technology company which is currently enjoying fast paced growth and expansion.
- The chance to have a direct impact and build out your patch and career.
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience.
- The option to follow company-paid Spanish and yoga courses weekly.
- Access to learning opportunities and budget, and participation in many team activities with your colleagues!