We are offering a Jr Account & Ad Ops (Fluent German) position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses
- Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
- We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- You will support of our sales team with local and international customers
- You will handle the Campaign management, reporting and controlling
- You will be responsible for creative concepts and the development of new ideas as well as their innovative implementation
- You will supervise direct and programmatic customer campaigns
- You will manage the exchange of insights and campaign-relevant information with our clients and agencies
- You will work in close cooperation with our publisher team
- You will execute project tasks in an independent manner
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have completed an (industry-relevant) education or degree
- You are inventive and have strong communication skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced media environment
- You have an excellent team spirit
- You have a high affinity to digital trends and online marketing
- You are data-oriented and familiar with Excel (MS Office skills) / Spreadsheets (Google Workspace)
- You are curious to learn, strong accuracy and attention to detail whilst maintaining strong time management and prioritization skills
- You enjoy diversified activities in a dynamic work environment
- You are willing to grow together with us
- A fluent level of German and a high level of English is a must
- Any experience in the digital advertising industry; agency or client side is a bonus
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
Sofía Machado (Head of AdOps): " One of the things I like the most about my job is that no day is the same: you can do a whole different work from one day to the next, depending on the tasks that need to be done. You also have the chance to interact with many people, from a variety of departments and get to know different areas of the company. At AdOps, you can expect that: as we're in the core of the company, you get to meet a lot of people and collaborate with them to get your job done. In here you'll experience what team-work is for real and you'll see that even if we're close to 300 employees now, it still feels like family. Everyone supports each other and share innovative ideas which help us growing exponentially"
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · +125M€ in revenue and fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!