We are offering a position as Account Manager position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
Become the source of truth when it comes to Seedtag strategy storytelling, product messaging, key company messages. Make sure all countries speak the same language for Seedtag Positioning, media kit, storybrand, and Lab. Produce insightful and impactful marketing campaigns related product launches. Enable insightful research using product data. Identify areas of opportunity across product and sales for mutual cooperation and benefit.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish course
- We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- Thoroughly understand your client’s business objectives and what they’re inherently looking to fix, accomplish, or avoid.
- Clearly articulate Seedtag’s value proposition through professionally delivered live and virtual presentations.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships at multiple levels with brands and agencies through consultative selling with prompt and personalized follow-up.
- Source RFPs and RFIs for Seedtag to respond with business plans, media proposals and commercial opportunities that drive value for customers and revenue for the company.
- Build and package innovative custom solutions that align well with the company’s core strengths and are deliverable.
- Liaison with Ad Operations and Account Management to ensure they clearly understand what success looks like for the client.
- Identify gaps in process and propose new automated procedures that can help the company scale.
- Support cross-functional teams with customer insights, trends and case-studies of success.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have 3+ years of Media, Advertising or Technology experience in a sales, marketing or support role, including internships.
- You understand key consumer trends with a focus on digital advertising, privacy and programmatic.
- You are proficient in English with excellent business writing skills
- You have strong relationships at key agencies and clients.
- You are an expert in SFDC or other CRM software.
- You are accountable with accurate forecasting and a clean, up to date pipeline.
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
You got what it takes? Send us your CV!!!