We are looking for a talented Field Marketing Coordinator to join our Amsterdam team and help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched with no cookies targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 430 Seedtaggers
ABOUT THE DUTCH TEAM:
Looking for a dynamic and driven team to join? Look no further than our Dutch team! Based in the bustling city of Amsterdam, this talented group of 10 sales and marketing professionals is sure to impress. Our office is located in the thriving B. Amsterdam complex, where we work hard to serve our clients in media agencies and directly with clients. And, when we're not hard at work, we love to unwind and bond over monthly team activities like dinners and drinks. Join us and be a part of a team that truly values collaboration and camaraderie.
- Support the Global Field Marketing team in developing and implementing global field marketing campaigns and activations in your market
- Thoughtfully and thoroughly elaborate a yearly plan for Events in Benelux along with the Country Manager to raise brand awareness and market penetration
- Assist the global marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (brand events, customer events, local activations and gifts)
- Collaborate with fellow Sales Managers to reach prospective clients, develop marketing strategies, increase client satisfaction, and help to meet sales targets through agency or client activations.
- Ensure effective internal and external distribution of marketing materials
- Assist the central Marketing team by handling/conducting integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics by executing local marketing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, events etc.)
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative activations in Benelux
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have 2 years of experience in a marketing role, and/or organizing events and activations (previous experience in Adtech is a plus).
- You have worked in a B2B Tech Company (Adtech a plus).
- You speak native Dutch, Fluent in English. Any other European language is a plus.
- You have great communication skills and not being afraid to take risks
- You have ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- You bring energy, proactivity and eagerness to work in a young AdTech environment
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- ⌛ Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life. You will be free to choose your work from home and office time.
- 🏋 Gympass, you will have access to wellness apps with certified psychologists, nutritional plans, on-demand classes and much more.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses
- 📚 Odilo online school, where you can learn as much as you want
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!