We are offering a Director of Publishers Partnerships UK position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses
- Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
- We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- Growing the UK supply network to bring it to a top level acquiring new Publishers & strengthening already existing partnerships
- Be the point of contact for publishers in the UK market
- Be on top of the revenues of our publishers, optimizing their performances
- Position Seedtag as the best monetization partner on the market.
- Analyze and optimize results in order to improve revenues and profits.
- Provide quality insights and data analysis for publishers
- Work closely with different teams, operations, account management, sales, product, legal and finance. Coordinating and leading communication between them.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in media supply management within the digital advertising industry
- Are well connected to major UK publishers
- Have a proven track record of building relationships with publishing houses in different areas in the UK
- Have professional control of the use of spreadsheets/excel
- Energetic, goal-oriented, self driven and eager to work in a young dynamic AdTech environment
- We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM and so many more! where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
- Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel at home, and all of the human differences are welcome.
WHO WE ARE
- Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
- We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
- 2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
- 2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
- 2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
- 2022 · +125M€ in revenue and fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!