We’re looking for a talented Business Data Analyst to help us change the world of digital advertising!
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
- You will get full ownership of our business data, and will be expected to propose and conduct analyses that transform Seedtag’s data into significant business opportunities and KPI improvements.
- You will analyze the performance of our current Contextual products and processes and proactively propose initiatives that seek to improve Seedtag’s commercial and operational results.
- You will develop tools that automate internal processes, increasing efficiency and efficacy of Seedtag teams.
- You will help build tools that enable the democratization of data inside the company, and allow Seedtag teams to make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Finally, you will build a solid knowledge of the adTech ecosystem and develop strong business acumen.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have a degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics or an analytics-related field
- You have 1 - 3 years of work experience in business/ data analysis
- You are proficient in SQL and have experience working in Python
- You have an analytical, decisive mindset, and are capable of translating complex questions into structured analysis
- You are energetic, curious, proactive and eager to work in a fast-paced, challenging, dynamic environment
- You are a real team player with good communication and cooperation skills
- You have full proficiency in Spanish and good level of English
- You like to have fun while working and appreciate work-life balance!
It would be a big plus if you
- Have previous experience in a startup or have a background in consulting or adTech
- Have previous experience in presenting and communicating data analysis results and insights to external stakeholders
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more! Here, you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective: making Seedtag the leader in contextual advertising.
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
- Real flexible work methodology and the option to work from home when you need to.
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
- Optional company-paid English.
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance.
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your application!