We’re looking for a talented Business Data Analyst to help us change the world of digital advertising!
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
- You will get full ownership of our business data, and will be expected to propose and conduct analyses that transform Seedtag’s data into significant business opportunities and KPI improvements.
- You will analyze the performance of our current Contextual products and processes and proactively propose initiatives that seek to improve Seedtag’s commercial and operational results.
- You will develop tools that automate internal processes, increasing efficiency and efficacy of Seedtag teams.
- You will help build tools that enable the democratization of data inside the company, and allow Seedtag teams to make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Finally, you will build a solid knowledge of the adTech ecosystem and develop strong business acumen.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have +3 years of work experience in business/ data analysis
- You are proficient in SQL and have experience working in Python
- You have an analytical, decisive mindset, and are capable of translating complex questions into structured analysis
- You are energetic, curious, proactive and eager to work in a fast-paced, challenging, dynamic environment
- You are a real team player with good communication and cooperation skills
- You have full proficiency in Spanish and good level of English
- You like to have fun while working and appreciate work-life balance!
It would be a big plus if you
- Have previous experience in a startup or have a background in consulting or adTech
- Have previous experience in presenting and communicating data analysis results and insights to external stakeholders
🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!