We are offering a Product Manager - Contextual Intelligence position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses
🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
☕ A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
🍻 We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- You will define the new Seedtag Contextual Technologies. You will need to prioritise correctly what new developments are to be made based on own reading, research and technical conversations with the team, competitors’ research, clients’ and agencies’ needs, sales feedback, etc
- You will build up from a rock to a castle. You will need to understand development timings and uncertainty around these, be comfortable around MVPs to find possible short-cuts while understanding the tradeoffs made in the resulting technology, define future iterations to build up the best technology while ensuring its producing impact from the very beginning.
- Internal and External evangelisation. You will be the point of contact for explaining (and sometimes selling) our AI capabilities. You will need to adapt technical developments to non-technical language, properly communicate our developments and innovation to internal teams (sales/adops/etc.) and externally to agencies and clients
- You will establish product metrics, KPIs and indicators for success. Together with the Data Manager, the Product manager will need to be responsible for the roadmap, the developments of the squad, ensuring and measuring the success of the projects, improving ways-of-working, etc.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have an educational background in Engineering, maths, tech or a related area and 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner or another relevant role
- You have experience working on artificial intelligence developments: from conceptualisation to deploying in-production models, understands the uncertainty intrinsic to this types of developments and knows how to handle it
- You love technology and staying up to date with SOTA AI developments
- You know how to make data-driven decisions and work on complex technical problems
- You have a proven track record of working effectively under high pressure
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!