We are offering a Director of Revenue Operations (EMEA & LATAM) position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
The Director of Revenue Operations will be responsible for managing the EMEA and LATAM teams’ forecasting, reporting, and overall operational effectiveness of the business. Working closely with the CEO, Country Managers and the VP Operations, this person will help implement and manage CRM, planning & pricing strategies and track key metrics across regions, channels and products.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
- Own and set the vision for the Revenue Operations team, fostering a culture of collaboration and data-driven decision making
- Manage quarterly bottoms-up process with sales leadership and support regional managers with the assigning of revenue targets
- Lead the implementation of Salesforce (ongoing), and its integration to other platforms, in order to effectively forecast and report performance to Management and investors
- Create and manage custom reporting tools in Salesforce CRM and Excel to track, analyze and report on sales, providing leadership with insights on key trends
- Build tools to help the sales team increase their sales, leveraging business intelligence
- Analyze the productivity of the sales team across the entire sales funnel - meetings, proposals, and win/rate per account
- Identify key global revenue trends and sharing with market leaders
- Implement and manage incentive programs to drive desired behaviors
- Partner with the People team on preparing and tracking commission plan payments
- Create processes, implement third party tools and find new ways to automate and scale the business
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- 4+ years of Media, Advertising or Technology experience analyzing data
- Ability to work with large data sets, model scenarios and make recommendations
- Proficiency in SFDC (Salesforce Certified Administrator) and expert in Excel / Google Sheets
- You have experience working hand by hand with top management and sales teams to drive alignment and results
- You are self-motivated, take initiative, and have a growth mindset
- Proficiency in English with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Previously designed and implemented sales processes and infrastructure
- An optimistic outlook and empathetic personality that makes others feel welcome and valued
🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!