We are looking for a talented Jr Ad Operations to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtaggers
- Setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns with different KPIs.
- Creating programmatic deals and advising traders on the best way to accomplish delivery and KPIs
- Coordinating with the internal team to ensure campaign activation on time: design team, performance and programmatic specialists, product team, etc.
- Supporting with RFPs,, offering interesting figures, benchmarks, historial cases and best practices
- Creating weekly and monthly reports to clients and other departments in the company
- Confirming closing figures every month and sharing all necessary information with our financial department for invoicing purposes
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Have 1 to 2 years of experience as a trader or ad-trafficker/ad-operations in media agencies, publishers, adtechs, DSPs, SSPs, or any related area
- Speak fluent English
- Have worked with international brands or big clients that require tight deadlines and clear processes
- Have experience with platforms like Xandr, Display & Video 360, Adform, SmartRTB+, Amazon DSP…
- Have knowledge of programmatic campaigns and PMPs creation
- Have experience with reporting tools (Ad Servers, Google Analytics, Turnillo, Redash, etc)
- Are data-centered and are used to work and process data with Excel / spreadsheets, or other data tools, using formulas and dynamic tables
🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, Spanish and/or French courses
💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Colombia..., 🏖️)
☕ A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
🍻 We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!